Exchanges & Returns FAQs
1. What if the item I purchased doesn't suit me?
We want you to feel fabulous in everything you buy from junglesuit. If for some reason your purchase isn't right for you, you will have two options:
- Exchange it for the same item but in a different size: If we have the item you bought in the correct size for you, we can do a direct exchange. We will send you a return shipping label and then you can send back your piece to us. Once we have verified your return, we will ship out your correct size right away, all at no extra cost to you.
- Receive store credit to purchase something else: If the item you bought is no longer available in the correct size for you, or you'd prefer to buy something else from us, we can issue store credit. We will send you a return shipping label and then you can send back your piece to us. Once we have verified your return, we will issue you a store credit for the amount you paid for your item, which can be used within 6 months.
We regret that we do not offer refunds.
2. What are the requirements for doing an exchange or for getting store credit?
- You must contact us within 14 days of the original delivery of your purchase
- The item(s) should be returned unused and in perfect condition (undamaged, unstained, unwashed and not dry cleaned)
- All items must have their tags intact and uncut
We reserves the right to deny an exchange on any item where the above conditions have not been met.
3. What about the cost of shipping or other costs like duties and taxes?
- For your order's first exchange, when you choose to exchange for the same item in a different size and we have it in stock, you will not have to spend any additional money on shipping.
- When you choose to receive store credit on your order's first return, you will only receive the amount that you paid for your item(s). We will pay for the cost of return shipping of your original item(s) to us. Shipping and any other costs you have already paid like duties and taxes will be excluded from your store credit. If you received discounted or free shipping, our standard shipping rate will be excluded from your store credit.
4. What if I have another question about exchanges or returns?
Please do not hesitate to contact us here or read our full Exchanges and Returns Policy below.
Exchanges and Returns Policy
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for an exchange or return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start an exchange or return, you can contact us at https://www.junglesuit.com/pages/contact. If your exchange or return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. We will pay for the cost of shipping for your first exchange or return; any taxes, duties or other fees incurred will be the responsibility of the customer.
We will offer you two options after your return is accepted: 1) Exchange for the same item in your correct size, -or- 2) Receive a store credit note to choose something else that can be used within 6 months of issue.
You can always contact us for any return question at https://www.junglesuit.com/pages/contact.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order when you receive it and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like custom products (such as special orders or personalised items). Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the store credit note was approved or not. If approved, you’ll receive a gift certificate with a code you can use for a future purchase from our website. This code must be used within 6 months from the date of issue. Please be aware that any shipping fees, taxes or duties that you have paid will not be included in the store credit note. If you received discounted or free shipping to deliver your order to you, our standard shipping fee will be deducted from your credit note. While junglesuit will pay for your order's first return or exchange shipping cost, any shipping cost from subsequent exchanges or returns will be deducted from the customer's credit note.
If you would like to exchange your item for the same style but in a different size, please let us know which size you would like to exchange it for. When we have received your returned item and approved your first exchange, we will send out the item in the correct size to you. Any subsequent exchanges or returns that are needed on your order will be handled using credit notes. See above for more information about credit notes.